“Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God” (D&C 88:119).
For some reason, I have felt very impressed to obey this particular council lately, especially the past couple months. Quotes, advise, random things that would help me prepare every needful thing and establish a house of God, has popped from the pages, things people would say would stand out to me or stick with me until I wrote it down on my goal sheet.
To get my little family in order and to prepare every needful thing . . . keeps penetrating in my mind and my heart. I don't know why, besides the fact that I know it is a good thing and it's something that I want. But what I know for sure is that my loving Heavenly Father has a plan for me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment